Now now data is good, highlighting astute insights and opportunities is what this webinar is all about. The keynote address will present the research findings and comment on shifts from 2021. Then two very senior and proven marketing directors will comment on what inspires them from the research; always the focus on viable opportunities. And then we have three special interest sessions to stimulate your thinking.
Standard delegate rate R2,000 excl vat and you receive a copy of the research report.
Rogerwilco, the 2021 Financial Mail AdFocus Digital Agency of the Year, is an independently owned full service digital marketing agency with a presence in Cape Town, Johannesburg and London.
Survey54; is a consumer research platform that allows companies to survey consumers and business across Africa. Marketing Mix; the organiser of 15 annual Township Marketing hybrid events.
08h15 – 08h45
Research Report insights
- Key income sources; which matter most; how much
- Brand and food preferences; radical changes
- Retail; significant shifts in shopper preferences
- Early signs of ecommerce adoption
- Payments; alternatives to cash gaining support
- Key marketing influences; the new mix – some traditional, some digital and the right type of influencers
Stephan Eyeson, CEO & Co-founder, Survey54
08h50 – 09h25
Insights and opportunities we spotted
Two leading consumer digital marketing directors will highlight the issues and the opportunities derived from the research
chaired by Mongezi Mtati, Snr Brand Strategist, Rogerwilco
Luigi Ferrini, Chief Customer Officer, Tiger Brands
Frans van der Colff, MD, VDC Consulting (formerly Director of Fruit & Veg City; formerly Director of PnP
09h30 – 09h55
Influences, influencers and cultural forces driving brand advocacy and adoption within SA township environments
Brett Rogers, Head of Cultural Insights, at HaveYouHeard & Cultural Editor of @thisisin
Thabo Mobo, Execution and Insights, HaveYouHeard
09h55 – 10h05 comfort break
10h05 – 10h30
Digital marketing mix – what’s likely to work best 2023
Danilo Acquisto, CEO, Special Effects Media SA
10h35 – 11h00
- The Rise & Rise of the Creator Economy – Social is the new Capital
- Influencers vs Content Creators – The difference and which one do I need?
- The Race to the Bottom – Engagement rate and not follower number is the currency
Khutso Magabe, New Development Business Manager, The Culture Foundry Co