Innovative Community Marketing Part 2: 30 Mar 2022
08h10 – 08h40
Would you elect this brand?
A fascinating analysis of brands adapting positioning and content to now-now election themes; before, during, and after
Kabelo Ncholo, CEO, Yourself Management (Y Brand)
08h45 – 09h15
Shopping mall trade areas – a looking glass into township consumer behaviour
- AfricaScope SA is the geospatial partner of the Market Research Foundation (MRF) and brings a new dimension to consumer data through the geocoding of the Marketing All Product Survey (MAPS) to create GeoMAPS.
- 22 categories of questions from demographics, income, psychographics, finance, loyalty, household expenses.
Craig Schwabe, Director, AfricaScope SA
09h20 – 09h50
Centurion Mall’s breakthrough winning digital strategy case study
- “You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work backward to the technology”, that’s what Steve Jobs said, and that’s what we’ve done
- Customer Care – wherever, whenever on the customer’s platform of choice
- Updating customer info now-now; technology really helps
Susanmarie Auret, National Marketing & PR Executive, Word4Word Marketing (Pty) Ltd
09h50 – 10h00 Comfort Break
10h00 – 10h30
Yebo Fresh: how this e-commerce platform works with brands, township retail stores, and communities to unlock value, growth and unique insights for all involved.
- Building sustainable relationships with traders
- Involving stores and brands in food relief showcase
- Brand sampling and data collection showcase
Jessica Boonstra, CEO, YEBO Fresh
10h35 – 11h05
Changing community behaviour within the township space using advertising that is measurable
- How to engage target community groups within a specific location
- Drive feet into local retailers
- Get winning analytics and insights
Leigh O’Mahoney, MD, Mamela Media
11h10 – 11h40
Whats’s up with WhatsApp? And other tech tools to reach your mobile device
Perfect Zikhali, MD, Ekasi Esports (invited )