Announcing 2019 Conference Schedule
INTELLECTUAL LEADERSHIP IS THE PRECURSOR TO MARKET LEADERSHIP
Delegate, speaker and sponsor enquiries welcome - email@example.com | 021-790 8147
How we compile compelling conference programs
First the “Consultative Brief”, highlighting key themes and related issues and best practices, from delegate evaluation feedback and numerous articles often sent to me by delegates and speakers. The Consultative Brief is sent to potential speakers, our active speaker database includes about 100 highly rated senior marketing executives, and we enter into dialogue to evolve compelling topic descriptions each complementing the program objectives. Quick wins and case study evidence are key components. This all leads to what we believe to be a most compelling program.
Terry Murphy, Publisher, Marketing Mix
There is much more money than the official stats suggest and the program provides you with the evidence. Now in our 11th year, our speakers are the gurus who read the signals so astutely and customize their offerings and communications. Program available, you’ll want to be there.
Bryanston Country Club, Sandton - Jhb, Wed 10 & Thurs 11 Apr
Shopper Marketing instore – evolution in-store
- Personalised marketing is where it’s at and that includes smart analytics, smart personalised communications and, most importantly smart in-store layout, merchandising and highly motivated staff. And it’s not good-bye traditional marketing, it’s how to integrate and adapt with digital.
- Again, this is our 11th year and we really do know the gurus who practice what they preach so well
Bryanston Country Club, Sandton - Jhb, Wed 22 & Thurs 23 May 2019
Gaming for SA Marketers – briefing
What layer of gaming should you tap into relating to the profiles of the players and your target markets. How do you join in, that’s what you’ll learn from the speakers who will demonstrate how brands are utilising gamification to add value and fun. And, even some brands who are devising their own games. Games provide a platform for event sponsorship. The figures are awesome and it’s all age groups. Meet our gaming gurus and you’ll enjoy the experiences enormously.
Bryanston Country Club, Sandton - Jhb, Tues 14 May 2018
Digital-in-law SA Briefing – IAB Guidelines to protect brands and consumers
- Privacy; IAB latest guidelines interview with the Regulator and the impact of the latest GDPR regulations
- Cybersecurity and Cybercrime Bill update and IAB recommended best practices
- Social Media – Advertising Code of Practice; announcing the final Social Media Code affecting all paid social media communications
- Fake News; the regulatory and legal issues in SA and recommended preventative guidelines
- Protecting Intellectual copyright; latest best practices from the EU and how it will impact SA
Bryanston Country Club, Sandton - Jhb, Wed 29 May 2019
Social Media Content Survey SA – annual briefing; new IAB and Marketing Mix initiative
- The study relates to paid social media communications via networks, blogs, posts, messaging, and speech and chat interfaces, email. The study will assess the interest in social media content related tools and search engine optimization and AI.
- Hype will be replaced by statistically valid analytics and very astute insights so allowing professional marketers to focus on what really is likely to work most cost effectively for them
- The keynotes and panel debates will evolve around the key findings facilitating social content strategy marketing 2019.
Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – 27 June 2019
SHOP! BEST OF GLOBAL MERCHANDISING ROADSHOW VISITS SA
Stimulating SA shopper marketers with the latest and smartest innovations and best practices
- 6 trends shaping the future of retail
- Shop! ROI standards – instore marketing materials
- Global OMA Showcase
- Presented by Leo van de Polder, Global Development Director, Shop!
Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – Tues, 17 Sept 2019
Best of Global Beauty Merchandising Workshop
Based on the latest Shop! personal care/beauty/cosmetics special interest report. Presented by Leo van de Polder, Global Development Director, Shop! complemented by SA marketers customizing the info for SA and at least three state of the art keynote presentations.
Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – Wed, 18 Sept 2019
Social Media Landscape Briefing 2020 – 8th annual conference – insights & data
Arthur Goldstuck presents the annual Social Media Landscape Research Report findings about the key platforms and adds great value to his insights; universally agreed to be the most influential social media briefings of the year. Panel debates and keynotes will highlight key opportunity areas and critical decisions to arrive at the optimum digital marketing plan for 2020.
Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – 25 Sept 2019
SSISA, Newlands, Cpt – 26 Sept 2019
Shopper Insights SA 2019 – 6th annual conference
Personally selected marketers who demonstrate astute interpretations of insight and opportunities from current research. A showcase of SA’s impressive marketing strategists, always very highly rated by the delegates in terms of influencing next year’s marketing.
Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – 7 Nov 2019
Standard delegate rates: 1-day R5,500 excl vat | 2-days R9,500 excl vat
Please note: To check latest dates consult www.marketingmixconferences.co.za
For more information contact : Sharon Angus-Leppan | firstname.lastname@example.org | 021-7908147