INTELLECTUAL LEADERSHIP IS THE PRECURSOR TO MARKET LEADERSHIP
Live programs are underlined, click on them to view
Where programs have not yet been announced and published and you would like to know more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 021-7908147
Please note: From time to time the conference dates below might change, and if/or when they do the dates will be updated here.
Delegate, speaker and sponsor enquiries welcome – | email@example.com | 021-7908147
Standard delegate rates: 1-day R5,500 excl vat | 2-days R9,500 excl vat
Township Shopper Marketing – 11th annual conference - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – Jhb, 27 & 28 Mar 2019 EARLY BIRD SAVE R1,500 ENDS 25 DEC 2018
There is much more money than the official stats suggest and the program provides you with the evidence. Now in our 11th year, our speakers are the gurus who read the signals so astutely and customize their offerings and communications. Program available, you’ll want to be there.
Smart Shopper Marketing instore – evolution in-store - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton - Jhb, 9 & 10 Apr 2019
- Personalised marketing is where it’s at and that includes smart analytics, smart personalised communications and, most importantly smart in-store layout, merchandising and highly motivated staff. And it’s not good-bye traditional marketing, it’s how to integrate and adapt with digital.
- Again, this is our 11th year and we really do know the gurus who practice what they preach so well
Digital-in-law : protecting brand reputation in association with the IAB - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton - Jhb, Tues 7 May 2019
- Social Media – Advertising Code of Practice; announcing the promulgated social media code affecting all paid social media communications
- Cybersecurity and Cybercrime Bill update and IAB recommended best practices
- Privacy; IAB latest guidelines interview with the Regulator and the impact of the latest GDPR regulations
- Fake News; the regulatory and legal issues in SA and recommended preventative guidelines
- Protecting Intellectual copywrite; latest best practices from the EU and how it will impact SA
Digital Gaming – how brands can join in - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton - Jhb, 14 May 2018
What layer of gaming should you tap into relating to the profiles of the players and your target markets. How do you join in, that’s what you’ll learn from the speakers who will demonstrate how brands have successfully adapted their communications to add value and fun. And, even some brands who are devising their own games. The figures are awesome and it’s all age groups. Meet our gaming gurus and you’ll enjoy the experiences enormously.
Social Media Content Survey SA – annual briefing; new IAB and Marketing Mix initiative -
Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – 4 June 2019 & SSISA, Newlands, Cpt – 6 June 2019
Hype will be replaced by statistically valid analytics and very astute insights so allowing professional marketers to focus on what really is likely to work most cost-effectively for them
- The study relates to paid social media communications via networks, blogs, posts, messaging, and speech and chat interfaces, email. The study will assess the interest in social media content related tools and search engine optimization and AI.
- The keynotes and panel debates will evolve around the key findings facilitating social content strategy marketing 2019.
Shop! Outstanding Global Merchandising Awards Masterclass – visits SA - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – 11 June 2019 & SSISA, Newlands, Cpt – 14 June 2019
Stimulating SA shopper marketers with the latest and smartest innovations and best practices
- 6 trends shaping the future of retail
- Shop! ROI standards – instore marketing materials
- Global OMA Showcase
- Presented by Leo van de Polder, Global Development Director, Shop!
Best of Global Beauty Merchandising Workshop - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – 12 June 2019
Based on the latest Shop! personal care/beauty/cosmetics special interest report. Presented by Leo van de Polder, Global Development Director, Shop! complemented by SA marketers customizing the info for SA and at least three state of the art keynote presentations.
Social Media Landscape Briefings – 8th annual conference – definitive briefings
Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – 25 Sept 2019 & SSISA, Newlands, Cpt – 26 Sept 2019
Arthur Goldstuck presents the annual Social Media Landscape Research Report findings about the key platforms and adds great value to his insights; universally agreed to be the most influential social media briefings of the year. Panel debates and keynotes will highlight key opportunity areas and critical decisions to arrive at the optimum digital marketing plan for 2020.
Shopper Insights SA 2019 – 6th annual conference - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – 7 Nov 2019
Personally selected marketers who demonstrate astute interpretations of insight and opportunities from current research. A showcase of SA’s impressive marketing strategists, always very highly rated by the delegates in terms of influencing their next year’s marketing. And, we will be announcing the Ask Afrika Orange Index Award winners for South Africa’s premier service excellence benchmark, and key insights about what makes them so successful.