08h30 – 09h05
Understanding the customer experience ecosystem to succeed in the age of the customer
How customer experience affects customer loyalty, which drivers of the experience impact loyalty the most, and best practices for establishing a disciplined system for customer understanding. This underscores the importance of having a flexible data management system that provides a virtual single view of customer and advanced customer analytics across touch points and contexts. The Ask Afrika Orange Index provides examples of companies delivering consistent great customer experience across industries using data virtualization.
Sarina de Beer, MD, Ask Afrika
09h10 – 09h35
Announcing 2017/18 Orange Index winners
* and the consistent experiences that matter most to clients
Maria Petousis, Director, Ask Afrika
09h40 – 10h20
Pre-emptive service reducing call volumes and materially enhancing customer service ratings. Motivate your support operaters beyond “Need” in order to engage and re-monetise the customer at the support stage
* Focusing on mastering the basics of addressing client needs through Momentum’s engagement model
* Understanding client Financial Wellness and unlocking client value through Momentum’s client centric engagement approach across all of our client touchpoints
Nolan John, Client and Intermediary Interactions, MMI Holdings
10h20 – 10h40 coffee & networking
10h40 – 11h20
Roman’s menu for superb customer service
* How Romans Pizza strives to deliver sustainable excellence in customer service levels
* Why understanding what you are “BAD” at and being unapologetic about it can lead to excellent service levels.
* The importance of understanding the life time value of a customer to your organisation
John Nicolakakis, CEO, Roman’s Pizza
11h25 – 12h05
The evolution of the Customer Centricity Strategy at VWSA from Customer Service to Customer Loyalty.
* Having Top Leadership drive the Customer Centricity Strategy is a key success factor.
* Keeping up with changing customer trends and behaviours is essential for the success of the Customer Centricity Strategy.
* Continuous innovation key to enhancing the customer experience.
Stefan Mecha, Sales & Marketing Director, VWSA
Measures to ensure staff from different cultures live the brand at every customer touchpoint
Paula Sartini, CEO, Brand Quantum
12h45 – 13h30 lunch
13h30 – 14h10
The new shopper reality and how it’s impacting loyalty to brands, categories and stores and what you can do about it”
Sue Temple, VP Shopper Practice, Growth & Emerging Markets, Nielsen (x-WoolWorths Australia -GM, Loyalty & Head, Strategy & Planning)
14h15 – 14h50
Driving growth through Customer Centricity – dunnhumby research
Customer Centricity is key to business growth and dunnhumby have determined through extensive global research that when customers perceive a company as being “right for them”, it correlates with long-term revenue growth. In this session we will share SA focused findings from our proprietary Customer Centricity Index research which focuses on how well retailers meet the needs and wants of their customers.
Greg Streatfield, Customer Knowledge Manager, dunnhumby
14h55 – 15h30
Customer friendly digital path to service excellence
* How digital can influence each stage of the path to purchase
* Mapping the correct tech & tools to deliver best ROI
* Data driven marketing decision making
Skye Aspden, Digital Director, The District
conference closes 15h30
08h30 – 09h45
2017 winners – Ranking loyalty engagement programs by key components
* This year’s annual research survey by Tritech Media & Eighty20 will focus on the 15 key components of loyalty engagement and will identify the top performers for each component and explain what they are doing so right
Deon Olivier, Executive Director, Tritech Media
Illana Melzer, Director, Eighty20
09h50 – 10h30
MMI Casy Study
Bianca Welgemoed, Head : Voice of Client, MMI Holdings
10h30 – 10h55 coffee & networking
10h55 – 11h30
Radical thinking and practices about transforming corporate cultures to empathise with black customers
Frans van der Colff, Consultant (x-Director, Fruit & Veg City, Africa & International)
11h35 – 12h10
Robo-CX: How messaging, AI and chatbots can revolutionize customer experiences.
Messaging and smart automation are exploding onto the social customer service scene, driving down response times and increasing customer satisfaction. How can your brand benefit from bots which deliver rapid customer service, concierge services, and virtual sales assistance? What’s really viable?
Godfrey Parkin, MD, Britefire
12h15 – 12h50
The great consumer experience
Kevan Aspoas, CEO, The Jupiter Drawing Room
12h50 – 13h40 lunch
13h40 – 14h15
Customer centric transformation is undoubtedly the business imperative of our time
* Julia will discuss the types of tools that are available to organisations, the pitfalls of the “silver bullet syndrome”, winning over the executive team, and the importance of CX maturity when selecting a tool or approach.
Julia Ahlfeldt, CX Consulting, Brand Union
14h20 – 14h55
The Soul of Sorbet: A Culture of Service
* Culture is the holy grail of inspiring customer service
* Servant Leadership: A leadership style that centers around serving the people who are serving the people
* Insights into Sorbet’s culture of ‘people before profits’ and ‘service before reward’
Jade Fuhr-Kirkel, Marketing Manager, The Sorbet Group
15h00 – 15h35
Global Human Capital trends - How and why they should influence SA leadership, culture and organisations
* Do Global HR trends matter in the SA context?
* How prepared are we to respond to the trends?
* How are you ensuring that your organizations and Leadership are activists for the workplace of the future?
Pamela Barletta, Junior Partner & Managing Executive: Integrated Learning Solutions (ILS), The LRMG Management Group (Pty) Ltd
15h45 conference closes