MARKETING MIX CONFERENCES:
Scroll down to view the 2016 conference schedule, where you will find a brief description of each conference.
For conferences under development view the proposed program themes described below each one.
Click on live conferences (red text) to view program details and to register delegates.
Delegate Fees 2016:
One day conference: R4,500 (excl VAT) per delegate
One and a half day conference: R6,500 (excl VAT) per delegate
Two day conference: R8,000 (excl VAT) per delegate
Best of Global Digital Marketing, Cpt – Postponed to 4 Apr 2017
Best of Global Digital Marketing, Jhb – Postponed to 6 Apr 2017
Hando Sinisalu monitors about 300 digital awards events right around the world and selects campaigns which could be customised to relate to the SA environment. Average attendance in SA about 150 professional marketers
Definitive annual research briefings about the big platforms relevant to SA by the definitive authorities Arthur Goldstuck and Michal Wronski, by far the biggest social media briefings of the year.
- 20 of SA’s most informed social marketers interpret the research and ADD their insights
- Advise me of interest; email@example.com
- Ask Afrika’s Icon loyalty winners talk about consistent winning strategies and tactics
- Second edition Truth Loyalty White Paper – intrinsic benefits and non-transactional activities most enjoyed by customers; demographic influences upon loyalty usage and changes from last year
- 101 loyalty programs – how well do they differentiate and add value
16 winning shopper marketers who will enhance your 2017 ROI -you will want to know what they do
Dramatic shifts in shopper behaviour ↔ Next generation shopper strategy ↔ Gain competitive edge
Tough times demand very astute reading of the signals and our 16 presenters have proven over and again that they know how to translate research data into astute insights leading to enhanced offerings and communications.