MARKETING MIX CONFERENCES:
Scroll down to view the 2016 & 2107 conference schedule, where you will find a brief description of each conference.
For conferences under development view the proposed program themes described below each one.
Click on live conferences (red text) to view program details and to register delegates.
Delegate Fees 2016:
One day conference: R4,500 (excl VAT) per delegate
One and a half day conference: R6,500 (excl VAT) per delegate
Two day conference: R8,000 (excl VAT) per delegate
Delegate Fees 2017:
One day conference: R5,000 (excl VAT) per delegate
One and a half day conference: R7,000 (excl VAT) per delegate
Two day conference: R8,500 (excl VAT) per delegate
7th Annual conference, Winning Shopper Marketers who will enhance your 2017 ROI
Tough times demand very astute reading of the signals and our winning shopper presenters have proven over and over again that they know how to translate research data into astute insights leading to enhanced offerings and communications. Check the speakers and topic descriptions and you will want to know what they know.
INSIDER INFORMATION ON THE TOPICS THAT WILL DRIVE YOUR SHOPPER STRATEGY FORWARD: Each session lasts 30 mins plus time for the all- important questions
Top Brand Social Content Media Briefings - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – Tues 28 Feb ‘17 & SSISA, Cpt – Thurs 2 Mar ‘17
Forecourt Retail Marketing – 5th annual conference – Bryanston Country Club, Sandton –Wed, 15 Mar ‘17
Targeting petroleum brand retail management and associated retail marketing management.
- Getting the retail products service mix right: latest research, smart insights.
- Cost effective location marketing and examples of what draws the crowd.
- Onsite market and merchandise best practices: successful combo promotions and activations.
- Harnessing the power of digital and social media
Social Media Strategy Briefings – How to win at social media SA - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – Tues, 21 Mar & SSISA Cpt – Thurs, 23 March ‘17
Township Shopper Marketing Summit – 9th annual conference - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – Wed, 29 & Thurs, 30 March ‘17
- 20 consistently successful township marketers demo insights and best practices
- Unique lifestyle research: now now spend and brand priorities
- Panel discussions with Somalian traders and with young people
- Social Media communications: how brands must relate their offerings to real needs: how to involve real people in the communications.
- Working with the stokvels: a big hit of the 2016 conference;
- And much much more
Advertising & Marketing Law – 4th annual conference - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – Tues, 9 May ‘17
The focus is on providing expert insights about current issues of concern to corporate legal advisers. Latest regulatory guidelines, recent court precedents and recommended prevention and mitigation measures
Marketing Insights – the ultimate marketing mix - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – Tues, 23 May ‘17 & SSISA, Cpt – Thurs, 25 May’17
A selection of the topic categories and the speakers the delegates have rated as most useful over the last two years. 18 presentations in two parallel streams, 25 minutes per session and 10min for Q&A Best of Global Digital Marketing – 9th annual conference - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – Wed, 7 June ’17, SSISA, Cpt – Fri, 9 June ‘17 International roadshow visits SA. Four international digital marketing and ecommerce winners present their selection of winning case studies drawn from digital awards all over the world. The objective is to stimulate SA digital marketers with proven ideas which could be adapted for our market. SA panellists will contribute their interpretations of the opportunities. Lots of repeat delegates from year to year proves the value.
Shopper Path to Purchase – 10th annual conference - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – Wed, 12 & Thurs, 13 July ‘17
- Shopper insights from latest research: opportunities, competitive advantages, ROI justifications
- Shopper path connectivity: assessing and integrating via digital, social, live and merchandising
- Merchandising intelligence: the thinking behind breakthrough innovations and case study evidence
- Location Marketing: optimum local media mix and integrating very smart digital technology and social media reach and influence
Social Media Landscape Briefings – 6th annual conference - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – Tues, 19 Sept ’17 & SSISA, Cpt – Thurs, 21st Sept ‘17 Definitive social media platform briefings based on the annual research provided by Arthur Goldstuck and Ornico. Keynote speakers and very compelling panel discussions. 200 delegates at least, thousands of tweets and lots of media coverage.
Shopper Insights – 4th annual conference - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – Wed, 4 Oct ’17
Latest data-driven insights from 18 research oriented marketers, who spend their lives translating data into compelling insights and successful marketing campaign: the cream of the shopper marketing crop
Winning Loyalty – 7th annual conference - Bryanston Country Club, Sandton – Wed,1 Nov ‘17
The factors favorably influencing brand loyalty programs; the differentiations that matter to members.